Sigtec SnapShot® camera systems are the in-vehicle security system of choice for the global taxi industry. This field proven solution was specifically designed for the rigorous in-vehicle environment and is installed in thousands of taxis worldwide.
With superior image quality, Sigtec cameras are a proven deterrent that helps reduce attacks on drivers and petty fare-evaders. The images from Sigtec cameras have been successfully used as evidence in court proceedings, delivering peace of mind so drivers can stay on the road night and day.
The Snapshot 3040 is latest generation camera system built to meet the stringent Australian and New Zealand legislative requirements. It uses the latest H264 coding and image compression technology, making it a true digital video recorder (DVR) capable of continuous image and audio capture.
The Snapshot provides drivers and authorities with the following benefits & features:
- Visible deterrent by being non-covert (internal camera bug eye design).
- High reliability (100% solid-state memory; “fit-and-forget”).
- Recordings are watermarked with date, time, vehicle identification, GPS location and events.
- Encrypted file transfer and multiple security features ensure recordings are protected.
- Optimum image quality (particularly at night).
- Be operator friendly and operator automatic.
- Data integrity (protecting the chain-of-evidence and individual privacy).
- Evidence protection (image access controlled by user privileges).
- Fire proof and water proof recorder (Australian variant).
- Affordable for mass adoption.
- Extended camera warranty (optional).
How do I buy one? Contact your local Sigtec office or one of our authorised distributors.
Dual Internal Camera "Bug Eye" Snapshot 4 DVR Recorder